Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year from Couture Cakes by ANGELA!!

This year has been an amazing journey for me and my new business. I have met so many wonderful and talented people.....and bringing joy to others through my sugary sweet creations fills my heart with so much happiness! I look foward to what 2011 will bring and to all the upcoming weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, birthday's, and anniversaries. Here is a look back at my favorite memories of 2010. Happy New Year to all my lovely clients, friends, fans, and family members! May this new year be the very best for you all!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers