Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things!

Tis the Season to enjoy a walk down memory lane!  It is true that I have an extensive ornament collection.....thousands of them!!  ...but my absolute favorite ornaments have to be the ones I have made throughout the past years.  Below are some of my favorite hand-made ornaments that I have lovingly created for friends and family. 

some of my favorite things....

A "Snowman" Couple

Bird House with 3 Little Red Cardinals

Hand-Beaded Emu Egg

Hand-Painted Poinsetta

Green Ribbon Ornament and Red Beaded Egg


MU Snowman
 Rocking Horse


Lovingly Made by Grandma Nelson for little Brocky.....so PRECIOUS!!

Not Hand-Made but purchased to commemorate the year 2010......the year I started my very own Cake Decorating Business.  You gotta love Hallmark Ornaments!!  ....and what a YUMMY ornament this one is!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers