Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Night!

We are now two weeks away from one of my FAVORITE days of the year......CHRISTMAS!!!  I have been blessed in so many ways this year.  One of which includes meeting an array of wonderful people who love my sweet creations as much as I do.  Seeing the bright, sparkling eyes and smiles from ear-to-ear when a client views their cake for the first time is the very reason I pour my heart and soul into each and every cake.  Although I love nothing more then to bring so much happiness to others, I will be slowing down to make special memories with my loved ones and most importantly my loving, supportive husband and my precious one-year-old son.  I will not be posting again until after Christmas and so I wanted to take just a moment to wish each and every one of you a Very MERRY Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  


 From Our Family to Yours.....Have a WONDERFULLY BRIGHT Holiday Season!




"Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
                                                            for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
                                                    like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
                                                       The good you do for others is good you do yourself..."


                                           ~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers