Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baptism Reception Cake Table







I wanted to include pictures of the display for the baptism dessert table. I love the combination of a beautifully decorated cake with coordinating cupcakes. Towers of cupcakes make a stunning addition to the main focal cake!

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a more beautiful cake and the towers of cupcakes just made it. The edible flowers were magnificant. What a piece of art!!!! Looks like it came out of a magazine from a famous bakery in New York!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I loved this baptism cake table. Cake is wonderful and mouth-watering. Want to have a lovely cake for my nephew’s baptism party at venue New York. Will look for a good bakery shop where can get this wonderful cake for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers