Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inspiration

There can be inspiration everywhere and in everything.  I needed inspiration for an upcoming wedding cake competition and in the following pictures is where I found it.  I fell in love with the simple elegance of these beautiful images and the colors!! ....oh my!, got the creative sparks flying inside my mind!!  Enjoy!

          The following pictures are "borrowed" from google images and are not my creations.


















I LOVE tulips in the Spring, especially the bright orange tulips against a very lively Spring green backdrop.  The color scheme and feel for the wedding cake design floating around in my mind includes this color scheme with bright orange tulips in full bloom made from sugar with handpainted details.  My dream for this cake is that is has a fresh, bright, Spring feel....one that could be the centerpiece to a beautiful botanical garden wedding set in May.  Pictures of the finished wedding cake will be coming soon!  Stay tuned!!


         "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers