Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Daisies!









I could not help but fall in love with these adorable daisy cupcakes once I had them assembled!  I am sure there are many who feel the same, but I am SO READY for beautiful, warm, lazy Spring days with flowers in bloom everywhere!  ...and that is exactly what these cupcakes remind me of, Spring time.....with the crisp white petals, yellow centers, and bright greens.  Enjoy these refreshing, lemon daisy cupcakes....and here is hoping Spring arrives soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers