Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Garden Tea Party











This sweet confection was made for a wonderful lady's tea party.  Lady "S" LOVES red and yellow flowers and asked that the cake incorporate those.  She also wanted a design that would easily fit into a garden theme.....hence the terracotta flower pot!  I love terracotta pots full of beautiful blooms in the spring and all through the summer and thought this would add a lovely touch.  After the flowers were placed, I thought it needed a few whimsical touches.  This led me to add the sweet little fondant bumble bee and decoratively painted cake stand.  It was a joy to make this cute little cake and I hope it brings a smile to all the guests at the tea party! 


I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. ~Ruth Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers