Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Farewell isn't Good Bye


With a lot of thought I have decided to abandon the business aspect of making cake creations.  The decision has come in part due to the need to spend more time with my family and friends, especially my husband and two-year-old son.  It also stems from the fact that I have another full time job that requires a lot of my time and attention.  Other then making cakes, I am a full time teacher, my first love being an educator to approximately one hundred and ten teenagers!  Although I will no longer make cakes to sell, I am not entirely walking away from creating sweet confections.  I enjoy the creativity of these special cakes as well as the smiles that these cakes bring.  Therefore, I will continue this artistic outlet as a hobby for my family members only. 

I will continue updating this blog as I make each additional one-of-a-kind cakes for those of you who enjoy viewing the pictures and reading the inspirational stories behind them.  For all of you who have placed an order with me prior to today, I will be honoring your order and fulfilling it as I would have prior to making the decision to walk away from this business, however I will not be accepting any new cake orders from this point on.  Thank you to all who have been loyal followers of my cakes from the moment I started this adventure a year ago.  It has been an amazing experience and the wonderful people and places I have been as a result, will stay with me always. 


"Goodbyes are not forever.

Goodbyes are not the end.

They simply mean I'll miss you

Until we meet again!"

~Author Unknown


Sincerely,

Angela

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're going to stop making cakes (except as a hobby)...you are SO talented! I'm sure you're an awesome teacher, too, but WOW, I've never seen anything like this. You're better than any of the shows on t.v. I think you should reconsider for sure! But that's just my opinion. :) Good luck and blessings with all that you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended Reads

Followers