This coming weekend, I have a special little girl's birthday cake to complete. I just finished the Elmo cake topper that will sit on top of the cake "popping" out of it. I thought I would share just a little sneak peek of the finished Elmo. It will truly be the pièce de résistance of this spectacular cake!
Couture Cakes is a blog designed to showcase the cakes I create as a hobby. All Couture Cakes are made fresh with hand rolled fondant accents, original hand painted designs, and delicate custom piping.
Search This Blog
About Me
- Couture Cakes Blog Site
- The primary mission of this website is to showcase my cake creations and cupcake designs. Make sure to follow us on facebook....search "Couture Cakes by Angela" and like our facebook page and don't forget to view the photo galleries!!
Couture Cakes Website Link
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Sneak Peek...shhhhhhhhhhhhh
This coming weekend, I have a special little girl's birthday cake to complete. I just finished the Elmo cake topper that will sit on top of the cake "popping" out of it. I thought I would share just a little sneak peek of the finished Elmo. It will truly be the pièce de résistance of this spectacular cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join us on Facebook - Badge
Recommended Reads
Followers
Cake sites I follow for Inspiration!
Blogs I Follow
-
-
-
We Moved!!!15 years ago
-
Viva the Fabulous Las Vegas Cakes!10 years ago
-
-
You're gonna miss this15 years ago
-
The Best of 201114 years ago
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment